Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
|Thickness||5 to 15mm|
Stamped Concrete is the coating system that is the replica of natural materials like stone, wood, rock, stone with unique realism. This is made from the top grade raw materials in eye-catching designs. Features
Application Process of Stamped Concrete:
- Thermal shock resistant
- Impact and abrasion proof
- Available in vivacious color range
- Optimum resistance against acids and hydrocarbons
- Quick implementation
- Preparation of the base surface is a key stage for the successful application of your decorative concrete.
- Before any application, ensure that the base surface is stable, sound and clean.
- Clean the surface using neutral cleaning agent. If the base surface is heavily soiled, apply preparatory agent and neutral cleaning agent.
- Once the base surface is perfectly clean and free of dust, apply an appropriate primer for the type of flooring and the covering selected.
- In case of irregularities or defects in the base surface, apply Levelling Compound to achieve a clean and smooth surface.
- For Harmony Beton cire, apply primer to all porous surfaces, Plus Primer to all non-porous surfaces, and cement adhesive to tiling or earthenware surfaces.
- For Harmony Beton lisse, apply Epoxy Primer to tiling or to any type of concrete, liquid or anhydrite screed